One Puzzle Per Day
About Daily Wordle
Daily Wordle is a word guessing game well-designed for players of all ages. It challenges people to find a mystery word with up to 6 attempts. Only one single word is given each day and that is the common challenge of every player. Clues are provided through each guess with color-coded tiles.
Daily Wordle is completely free to play online every day. It is a perfect choice for the times when you are lazy and want something completely relaxing to take you out of your thoughts about work. It can also be used to create competitions among friends in activities.
How to Play Daily Wordle?
Based on the clues provided through each guess, you can find the answer in the Daily Wordle step by step.
The clues for the mystery word and their meanings are as follows:
- The green tiles mean that the letter is included in the hidden word and is in the correct position.
- The yellow tiles mean that the letter is included in the hidden word but in the wrong position.
- The gray tiles indicate that the letter is not in the hidden word.
- Enter any word for the first line and get clues.
- Analyze and eliminate to have the right word choice for the next guess.
You should also get yourself a few tips to increase your odds of winning the game.
Choose words with as many vowels as possible for the first guesses. This makes it easier for you to find the green or yellow tiles because most words in English contain at least one vowel. Words like ADIEU, CRANE, ABOUT… are considered good words for first guesses in Daily Wordle.
Prioritize words that contain common consonants. Words containing consonants such as R, T, N, and S should be preferred over words containing J, Q, and Z. This is because when using the more common consonants, the odds of getting clues through that guess are higher.
Are you ready to overcome Daily Wordle's challenges?